Vs > Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Poltava vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Poltava vs Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Poltava vs Formosa, Argentina
Poltava vs Asheville, North Carolina, Usa
Poltava vs Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Nandi, Fiji
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Bissett, Mb, Canada
Muharraq vs Mcmurdo Sound
Matsue vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Glenville, Wv vs M. Calamita
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Kerkira
- The distance between Poltava, Ukraine and Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 5,763 km or 3,581 mi.
- To reach Poltava in this distance one would set out from Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut bearing 53.4° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Poltava bearing 146.8° or SSE .
- Poltava has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut has a tundra climate (ET).
- Poltava is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.3 °C (29.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Poltava. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 142 mm (5.6 in) more which is equivalent to 142 l/m² (3.49 US gal/ft²) or 1,420,000 l/ha (151,807 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.1° higher in Poltava than in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Poltava vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Poltava vs Schleswig, Germany
Poltava vs Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe
Poltava vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Micronesia
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Perry, Ok, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Blagovescensk, Russia
Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny vs Strasbourg
NÆSGÅRD vs State University, Nm
Ottawa, Il vs Lago Argentino
Ballykelly, Northern Ireland vs Caxias
Poltava vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Poltava
Climate Guides for Locations near Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) NW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) N
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) W
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) S
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) NNE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 898.3 kms (558.2 miles) ENE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 894.3 kms (555.7 miles) ENE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) NE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 819 kms (509 miles) E
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SSE